Beautiful Eye Brows for Beginners




Beautiful eyebrows frame the face and accentuate makeup. Learn how to complete your makeup look with this easy to do eyebrow tutorial!


So to begin, take a brow brush (known as a spoolie) and brush slightly upwards and across.


There are 2 main options for filling and shaping eyebrows; eyebrow pencils or eyebrow powders. Generally for a more softer and natural look, powders are the way to go because they blend better. Eye shadows can be used as eyebrow powders and here a matte brown shade is being used to fill in the eyebrows. When picking out a type of eyebrow powder (eye shadow in this case) you want to look for a color that is 2 shades darker than your hair. If you're blonde, just a nice shade of warm brown should work.

To find the start of your eyebrow, place the brush on the edge of you nose, straight up to your eyebrow. Then, use the angled brush to shape the eyebrows. Make the thicker in the front and get thinner as you move towards the edge. Tip: the thicker the your eyebrows are, the younger you look. Ever see those models with really full eyebrows? ;)



Of course measure and do the same for the eyebrow!


To find the arch of your brow, place the angled brush again on the outer edge of your nose (outlined in the picture below) and angle it upwards, lining with the outer part of your pupil. If you have thinner eyebrows like the model here, you can basically draw on your ideal shape for an arch. But if you have more eyebrow hair, try to follow your natural eyebrow shape.




You can take some more eye shadow to darken the arch and end of the brows for a uniform look.



Finally, to find where your eyebrows should end, place the brush again at the edge of your nose and then line it up against the outer corner of your eye.


The main trick to achieving the perfect eyebrows is using some concealer to blend the shaped eyebrows against your skin. I really recommend Make Up Forever concealer. It has full coverage and you really only need a small amount of it at a time. Without concealer makeup, the brows can look more harsh and drawn on.


Put some concealer makeup on a flat brush and clean up any uneven lines, under or above your brows. 


After you've blended out the concealer, your eyebrows should look very clean, groomed and ready to go! Hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial. Special thank you to our friend Promise Phan for the tutorial!


Stay Pretty!


14 comments :

  1. I love it,can you translated in Spanish but if u can't I'll try it im not an expert neither a beginner, im a very slow beginner but thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BettyBoop!
      I've added a translate button at the bottom (esquina inferior izquierda) of the page so that you can easily translate! Thank you for reading! ♥

      GoBeautyPie

      Delete
  2. Thanks hun can i follow u on BL,Facebook,Twitter,Pinterest,etc I've been trying to do it But no luck also can u tell me wat colors u used to do ur eyebrows plse nd as soon I'll figure it out the color I'll post the pic nd thanks for sharing ur knowledge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!
      The color used was Matt Ramirez from The Balm "Meet Matte" Eyeshadow Palette or any matte dark brown eye shadow will do!
      You can follow me on Pinterest here: @gobeautypie
      Thanks again dear!

      GoBeautyPie

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Every other eyebrow how to guide I've seen has not helped me. They have all been for people who have extremely thick eyebrows or people who already have arches. I don't have thick eyebrows and this helps so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the best eyebrow tutorial ever! Can someone tell me what kind and how the white was put onto the inner corner and below the eye?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial! Quick and very easy to follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can you recommend for someone with extremely dark spots on cheeks, on top of lips, side of nose and forehead. I also have yellowing of the skin due to and let's not forget dark circles. I have noticed that I gotten very old some how with lots of wrinkles. I have gone through so many medical issues that I have tried everything down to vitamin.e oil, coconut oil the apple, cider vinegar, etc but nothing has worked so far. In fact I even get little ingrown pimples or rashes or I don't know what they are Can you please help if you can?


    PLEASE REPLY I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!This is the best eyebrow tutorial that i see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best Eyebrow tutorial I've seen on the Internet!

      Delete
  8. just what I was looking for to try to help my poor momma, her eyebrows started thinning years ago until now she is 60yr and has just a few hairs and tends to have problems getting both brows drawn on to look the same. I've been trying to figure out anyway to help her, without making her feel bad I'll just share this with her cuz I'm 30yr and mine are thin anyways so I'll probably be in her same boat in the future! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read many articles about eyebrows but yours is best.So simple and you explain every little detail.Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. At this time advancements in is also affecting a point associated with argument. https://visualaidscentre.com/lasik-eye-surgery/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is very good comment you shared.Thank you so much that for you shared those things with us.Im wishing you to carry on with ur achivments.
    Eyebrow hair transplant

    ReplyDelete